Shirwal, a town located near Pune, has noticed a rapid growth in infrastructure in the past few years. The natural charm of the place is adding immensely to the value of land in Shirwal. Many renowned real estate names are establishing projects that offer lucrative plots complemented with lavish lifestyle amenities.
If you are interested in investing in Shirwal, take a look at the investment benefits:
- The emerging MIDC is playing a vital role in the location becoming the fastest-developing zone in the vicinity. The presence of MIDC offers tremendous scope for employment making Shirwal a desirable investment option. The presence of 280 acres of SEZ ensures economic stability, which translates into high returns. 961 acres of MIDC nearby ensures the development of Shirwal and the best of infrastructural facilities, where varied industries dealing in Automobiles, Pharmaceutical manufacturing, Food Parks, Metal Industries etc are in operation and are growing at rapid speed. Few of big companies operating in and near Shirwal MIDC are Asian Paints, Thermax, Finolex, Nipro India, PARI Biotics, Vikash Stampings, DATWLYER, Edicon, EEPL India, KSB India etc.
- Western India’s first mega food processing park set to open here, offers unique opportunities to small and medium level entrepreneurs. There are many big companies
- Located on the Mumbai Bengaluru industrial corridor: The forthcoming Mumbai – Bengaluru Industrial Corridor is set to further boost Shirwal to new heights. Proximity to major cities: Shirwal is just 4 KM from NH 4 and thus enjoys close and hassle-free connectivity to prime cities in Maharashtra.
- Shirwal is in close proximity of numerous tourist places like Mahabeleswar, Panchgani, Wai, Bhatgar Dam, Veer Dam, Torna Fort, Rajgad Fort, Purandhar Fort etc. The temples of Lord Balaji and Lord Bhaneswar are added attractions.
- Pollution free environment: Shirwal is blessed with an abundant beauty of nature. The location is rich with charming greenery and pollution-free atmosphere away from the daily noise of the city.
- Health & Education: Numerous Educational Technical Campuses, High Schools, Hospitals etc situated in close vicinity spell a bright future for Shirwal. Shirwal has one of the best five vetirnery college in maharashtra.
- Proximity to the proposed International airport: Close to Shirwal the proposed airport will make it easier for connectivity to the rest of the country and the world. Therefore, Shirwal makes for one of the best and most lucrative investment opportunities in Maharashtra. If you are looking for investing in plots, take a look at Goldfields by Universal Landmarks –Maha RERA registered residential N.A. Bunglow plots for sale in Shirwal near Pune.